VERSATILITY OF NATURE


     A mountain scenic view which steals my heart,

  A little stoke of breeze gives me goosebumps,

Aesthetic views which are on my mind and are permanently fitted into my eye lens,

Its quintessence is everlasting and mind-blowing,

Gives me warm and fuzzy feelings whenever I get back to that moment

My heart wants to live it once more,

Sunrise full of energy 

shimmer rays which give positivity

every day to work hard and acquire something great,

at the time of sunset, it gives the courage to say goodbye 

to all the people who spread negativity

and cause harm to others, giving everlasting impact on them,

Clearwater streams in which I look myself

I see a reflection of a pious soul which I was not aware of,

This is true, nature is a pure soul in itself,

Embrace the affection and the beauty that it has,

as it sets a new example every day for us.

Desperately looking for the owner who created such a masterpiece

Want to know the roots of its existence and

the reality of this stunning creativity,

This life, this world, these animals

How are they created, this is my question to her

You are really special, cause I can feel the elegance and the energy you have

When I can finally find the magnificent nature goddess, I know had to take some critical decisions  

it is going to be hard to hug the demise and say goodbye to all loved ones

Cause everyone knows that the secrecy of this beauty won't come out ever

But I know its somehow worthful

And all I will say to you is thank you for everything you gave me

                                                                                                                                                    -KD

This is my first poem and first blog too, if you liked it please leave a comment about your experience, it will encourage me to write more blogs and don't forget to share it with your friends and relatives.

Comments

Post a Comment